Love CBD Sativa CBD Vape E-Liquid
Designed for daytime use.
LOVE CBD SATIVA E-LIQUID VAPE
- 10ml Bottle
- 500mg of CBD Per 10ml Bottle
- 100mg of CBG Per 10ml Bottle
- Includes Sativa Terpenes
Love CBD Sativa E-Liquid contains 500mg of CBD and also 100mg of CBG. To further compliment the effect the added Sativa terpene profile brings about that familiar uplifting Sativa effect found in Sativa strains of the plant. Through the combining power of CBD and CBG, plus those Sativa-dominant terpenes, the Entourage Effect is maximised in every puff you take.
SATIVA: DESIGNED FOR DAYTIME USE
Sativa strains of the plant tend to be suited to daytime use. In this e-liquid formulation, Love CBD chose to include Pineapple Express, which is a particularly pleasing and uplifting strain of the plant. It’s found to be uplifting but also relaxing, which is a thoroughly enjoyable combination!
These vaping e-liquids are stronger than most, so we recommend starting with just a few puffs and then waiting a few minutes to see how it affects you. CBD vaping effects come on quicker than oral CBD so you’ll know quite quickly, but just take it a little easy when you’re new to it and find your own preferred dose.
E-Liquid Base (65% Propylene Glycol, 35% Vegetable Glycerin), CBD, CBG, Terpenes
ABOUT LOVE CBD: SELLING CBD OIL SINCE 2014
Since 2014 Love CBD has been pioneers of the UK CBD industry. Based in Newmarket, Suffolk, they started selling CBD oils in November of 2014 – back when the CBD market (and the world) was a very different place.
They have led the way in terms of:
1) Quality: There cannabis extracts have been praised since they began, and they have spent six years honing the recipes to keep on improving them. They currently have over 4,000 reviews on Trustpilot for there products and customer service, with an average score of 4.8 out of 5.
2) Transparency: They led the way in terms of letting the customer know how many milligrams were in each bottle and in each spray of each bottle – as well as posting detailed lab testing data showing the precise amount of cannabinoids in each product.
3) Proving The Value of CBD: In 2014 almost no one had heard of CBD or understood the value of it. They believed that CBD could have profound effects on the health of millions of people in this country and we based our company and our products on that belief.
4) Understanding the Entourage Effect: There range of products is built upon the concept of the “Entourage Effect”, whereby mixing CBD, Terpenes and other cannabinoids enhances and magnifies their effects. Doing this makes the CBD oil more effective overall. This is why they named our flagship product “The Entourage Oil”, to highlight this important aspect of the cannabis plant.
There CBD oils, CBD capsules and CBD balm are of unequalled quality – they led the way in 2014 and six years later they have unparalleled experience and knowledge of the cannabis plant, which allows them to make the finest CBD products on the market.
They are proud of there range of products… but more than that, they are proud to have played a role in the CBD and cannabis revolution that is taking place worldwide, as they come to better understand this complicated and remarkable plant.